There’s some great online classes and sessions being run for kids of all ages at the moment.
In our house, it’s often what we use to re-energise the preschooler when we’re running out of activities, or when we all need a little quiet time.
We’ve put together just a few (there’s plenty more out there!)
They can be hard to find unless you follow the specific business or happen upon a great sessions, so let us know if you’ve come across any!
- Little Creatures Play Space – Fairy Mary is running some fabulous sessions every day at 10.30am! From Make it Mondays to Fiesta Fridays, these sessions are great for kids. Tune in on Facebook or Instagram.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – you’ll find some fabulous, half an hour long yoga sessions on YouTube. There’s a Frozen theme or Moana here. Tried and tested, they are great!
- Glen Eira Leisure Centre – On Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30pm, tune in for a fun kids exercise and movement session. Each week there is a theme. The sessions are half an hour and can be watched live or anytime after the live premiere. It’s suitable for kids from toddlers to end of primary school.
- Story times – Libraries in many municipalities are running online story sessions. These are perfect for some rest time. The Eastern Regional Library group runs one day which run for around 25-30 minutes and are fabulous for all ages, starting at 11am.
- The Happy Scientist – some cool, scientific experiments for older kids here!
- Little Gym UK – check out their YouTube channel. There is a HUGE offering of videos to keep kids active.